Notices and Latest Updates for CLAT-2017:
Date : 08/07/2017
- Final Notice Regarding CLAT 2017 Score Card: The last chance is provided to the CLAT 2017 Candidates to download the Score Card by logging into their registered account till 14th July 2017. No further query or request shall be entertained by the CLAT 2017 Office. Click here to download CLAT 2017 Score Card.
Date : 01/07/2017
- CLOSURE NOTICE: The date of receiving the status of admission from participating NLUs will be 1st July 2017 instead of 4th July 2017 and date of closure of admission process by CLAT 2017 Office will be 1st July 2017 instead of 6th July 2017. Accordingly vacancies for UG and PG courses, if any, in any NLU, the waitlisted candidates who have written CLAT 2017 are directed to visit the website of the respective NLUs to know the further admission process.
CLAT 2017 wishes all the best to the candidates who have taken admission in 18 Participating National Law Universities of India.
Date : 26/06/2017
Date : 24/06/2017
- Click here for the Fourth and Final Indicative Seat Allotment List.
Notice to the Candidates of Fourth and Final Seat Allotment List: Candidates whose names are in the Fourth and Final Indicative Seat Allotment List are directed to contact Allotted NLUs for the finalization of the admission process. They are advised to visit the concerned website of the respective allotted NLU for the admission schedule. The waitlisted candidates, who have been added in the Fourth and Final Indicative Allotment List are directed to pay the full amount of fees to the allotted NLU within the time prescribed in admission schedule as given in the website of the respective NLU.
- Revised Notice regarding Publication of Fourth and Final Indicative Allotment List: The Fourth and Final Indicative Allotment List is expected to be published after 10 pm of 24th June, 2017.
- Notice regarding Publication of Fourth and Final Indicative Allotment List : The Fourth and Final Indicative Allotment List is expected to be published after 7pm of 24th June, 2017.
Date : 23/06/2017
Date : 22/06/2017
- The fees of candidates who have paid counselling fees of Rs. 50,000 and also paid Rs. 50,000 for confirming admission under NRI/NRI Sponsored category, shall deposit balance fees after deducting Rs. 1,00,000 already paid, to WBNUJS Kolkata during the dates for physical verification of documents, i.e., 28th to 30th June 2017.
- Students seeking admission to NUJS under the J&K Residents Category for UG Programme and NRI/NRI Sponsored Category for PG Programme are requested to check http://www.nujs.edu/nujs- admissions-fees.html for new information.
Date : 19/06/2017
- Click here for the Third Indicative Seat Allotment List.
The candidates whose names have been added in the Third Indicative Seat Allotment List against the dropped out candidates are directed to pay the online counselling fee of Rs. 50,000/- up to 5.30 pm till 21st June 2017.
The newly allotted candidates can exercise the options for locking or shifting up to 5.30 pm till 21st June 2017. The candidates of the First and Second Allotment Lists can also exercise their option for locking or shifting up to 5.30 pm till 21st June 2017.
- Notice regarding Publication of Third Indicative Allotment List: The Third Indicative Allotment List is expected to be published after 5 pm of 19th June, 2017.
Date : 15/06/2017
- Notice to the NRI/NRI Sponsored Category at WBNUJS, Kolkata: Candidates who have been allotted provisionally under NRI/NRI Sponsored Categories at WBNUJS, Kolkata, are advised to deposit the online counselling fee of Rs. 50,000/- up to 11 am till 17th June 2017, if they are willing to take admission. The Candidates who have been allotted to other NLUs in the first and/or second allotment list(s) and have paid Rs. 50,000/- against the allotted seat are directed to pay Rs. 50,000/- if they want to opt a seat under NRI/NRI Sponsored Category at WBNUJS, Kolkata, which shall later be adjusted with the remaining admission fee.
The Waitlisted Candidates too are directed to pay Rs. 50,000/- by 11 am of 17th June 2017. They shall be considered for admission depending on further vacancies under this category on the basis of their rank under NRI/NRI Sponsored Category.
Candidates who fail to deposit the online counselling fee within the prescribed time shall forfeit their claim for admission through CLAT 2017 under NRI/NRI Sponsored Category for WBNUJS, Kolkata.
Date : 14/06/2017
- Notice to Applicants seeking admission at WBNUJS under NRI/NRI-Sponsored Category. Click here to view